The amount you pay for most covered services before your health plan starts to pay. Family plans often have both an individual deductible, which applies to each person, and a family deductible, which applies to all family members.
For example, if your plan has an annual deductible of $1,000, you may be responsible for all healthcare costs until your deductible is reached for the year.
A fixed amount you pay for a covered service, usually at the time of service. Amount can vary based on the type of service. For example, your plan may have a $30 copay for specialist visits, due at each visit.
Percentage of costs you pay after you've met your deductible. For example, after you've met your plans deductible, if you have a 10% coinsurance, you would be responsible for 10% of the total charges, while your health plan would cover the other 90%. Example: $100 charged for a covered service. You would be responsible for $10 and your health insurance plan would cover the other $90.
If you are receiving services at a provider who is out-of-network with your insurance plan, your coverage may differ. Please contact your insurance carrier for more information on your out-of-network benefits.
The above content was paraphrased from the Blue Cross Blue Shield website.
Health insurance, copay, physical therapy, Fruitland, Salisbury
In-network with the following insurance providers:
3/1/21 - Blue Cross Blue Shield
10/21/20 - Maryland Medicaid for athletes under 21 ONLY
anticipated 5/1/21 - Priority Partners for over 21
CIGNA - in progress
Have other insurance? Contact us today!